For professionals considering referring clients:
Optimized Autism Interventions (OAI) , is a new ABA provider offering services in Tolland and Hartford counties. We provide high quality, medically necessary, in-home ABA therapy to your pediatric patients with autism. We have current openings, especially for children with availability in the mornings.
Our founding BCBA has over 30 years of experience providing high quality ABA to children with autism including children who were severely affected as well as those who initially presented with milder symptoms. OAI offers a range of services, including Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention, focused ABA treatments, and FBAs when needed. Parent training is incorporated into all programs. Our front line staff complete all training required to sit for the RBT exam before working with any child.
Our ideal patient has a very involved family committed to ensuring that their child receives the treatment he or she needs. We are contracted with several insurers and are in the credentialing process with several more. We are willing to pursue out of network authorizations while we complete the contracting process.
The following organizations endorse ABA as a scientifically proven approach for treating children with autism and related disorders:
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Family Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Psychological Association
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Autism Society of America
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- National Institute of Mental Health
US Surgeon General’s Report